THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pride or Humility you do the math...

I feel for my first blog this is an appropriate topic for I choose to be humble in spirit and heart always for what is the worth of pride? I have seen the evil of a prideful human heart many times and the damage those that are prideful can do.



Proverbs 29:23 ~ A man's pride will bring him low, But the humble in spirit will retain honor.


Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes dishonor, But with the humble is wisdom.
Proverbs 18:12 Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, But humility goes before honor.
Jeremiah 49:16 "As for the terror of you, The arrogance of your heart has deceived you, O you who live in the clefts of the rock, Who occupy the height of the hill. Though you make your nest as high as an eagle's, I will bring you down from there," declares the LORD.
Obadiah 1:3 "The arrogance of your heart has deceived you, You who live in the clefts of the rock, In the loftiness of your dwelling place, Who say in your heart, 'Who will bring me down to earth?'

0 comments: