THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 5, 2010

Straying from the path...

Well I guess I am going to stray from the path of writing about academia. I guess we all need to let go, and show our inner side from time to time.

This is late as I have been on a roller coaster ride this week. Sometimes life just gets hard. Sadly there's no giant band-aid to cover the boo boos. This has been one of those weeks, when I need the band aid, but that hasn't stopped me from being there for others, when I don't want to be. But I did learn something about myself. I can handle far more pain than I ever thought I could. lol... As if there hasn't been enough of it in my life. I envy everyone that can have a normal life and be normal. I am human! I bleed, breath and feel. What most don't realize is I cry when they cry, I absorbed their pain, and sometimes I don't know how to let it go. I am finding this hard as I face my own fears, doubts, and pains, for often times what I do for others reminds me of my own stuff. I am thinking I need to learn Yoga or something. I sure do need some sun shine so I might resume my walks. this so helps me to throw off others sadness's. lol... I am done venting and feel better already just by sharing, I never get to share, just take it all in. Thank you for listening, it does help.

1 comments:

Joyful said...

I used to do yoga but only the deep breathing and poses. I did not deal with the spiritual aspect though there are some who believe that doing the poses alone, conjures up the spiritual side. I leave that to you to decide. What came to mind as I read your post was how much you need to relax and unwind and feel loved. Sometimes we have no one else to do that for us but ourselves. If you like Mozart, I found playing his music and lying down when I feel exhausted really helps get into that relaxed state. Also playing some nice soothing music (nature sounds, harps or other instrumental music) and simply lying or sitting while taking deep breaths...with each inhale take a big deep breath and let it all out with each exhale. It is very relaxing. For the self love part, reading God's word of his love for us...and meditating on these words in a quiet place are good. God bless and though you can't feel it, I send you big virtual hugs.xxx